The biennial 2020 International Symposium on Machinery and Mechatronics for Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering (ISMAB 2020) will be held on the beautiful city Kaohsiung of Taiwan on 18-20 May 2020. This conference is sponsored by Pingtung University of Science and Technology and the Chinese Institute of Agriculture Machinery. The ISMAB 2020 technical program will feature the presentation of contributed papers focusing on technological advances and applications of the machinery, mechatronics and Biosystems Engineering. Further details on the conference are available at http://ismab2020.com/
We are pleased to announce that Malaysian Society of Agricultural and Food Engineers (MSAE) be awarding financial support to 2 MSAE members who will be presenting at ISMAB2020. The selected participants will receive RM1000 each.
The terms and conditions for the financial support are as follows:
- The applicants should have membership in MSAE.
- The applicants should submit the extended abstract for evaluation.
- The selected winners are expected to help promote MSAE during the conference.
- Upon attending the conference, the selected students should submit proof of attendance to the conference (e.g., flight ticket, certificate of attendance, etc.).
- The decision by the committee is conclusive.
For MSAE members who are interested, we request that you submit the application form BEFORE 31st December 2019. The results will be announced by 15th January 2020.
Looking forward for your kind submission.